- HDMA's Gallenagh receives Distribution Management Award for Industry Leadership
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy, KaBOOM! and the Community YMCA design, build dream play space for children
- Kroger announces succession plan for secretary and general counsel
- AmerisourceBergen bullish on independents
- ShopRite testing Mobile Scan app
SKOKIE, Ill. — Topco Associates has appointed Andrew Broccolo to serve as its general counsel, the company said.
In his role, Broccolo "will be instrumental in helping Topco effectively manage risk while also providing sound legal advice that assists us in driving our day-to-day business of delivering value to the association’s 52 members," Topco president and CEO Randy Skoda said. Broccolo will report to Skoda.
Broccolo has worked in both public and private practice for more than 15 years, including positions with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Sayers40, and Vedder Price Kaufman & Kammholz. Most recently, he has been advising corporate clients on real estate transactions, supplier agreements, governance, employment law and litigation matters.