- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Study: Daily aspirin use may reduce risk of ovarian cancer by 20%
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
RHINEBECK, N.Y. — Topical BioMedics recently announced distribution through CVS/pharmacy for its Topricin Foot Therapy Cream, a homeopathic topical treatment for pain associated with fibromyalgia and neuropathy that is safe for diabetics.
“We are delighted that Topricin Foot Therapy Cream has been chosen by CVS for inclusion in its foot care section,” stated Lou Paradise, Topical BioMedics’ president and chief of research. “It is estimated that more than 20 million Americans suffer from neuropathy, and 60% of all diabetic patients experience neuropathy in their feet, which can be painfully debilitating and greatly impacts their quality of life. Because our formula is patented for the treatment of pain associated with neuropathy, it offers a safe, effective option for people suffering from both diabetic and chemo-induced neuropathy."
Topricin Foot Therapy Cream has been specially formulated to address pains associated with foot and ankle pain and injuries, including gout, heel spurs, bunions and such sports injuries as Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and shin splints, as well as neuropathic pain, the company reported.