- FDA approves generic versions of Plavix
- FDA gives new approval to Bristol-Myers Squibb's, Lilly's Erbitux
- FDA OKs Abilify as maintenance treatment for bipolar disorder
- As innovaters prep for patent cliff, generics prosper from patent losses
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Gilead Sciences to develop, commercialize HIV combo treatment
NEW YORK — Bristol-Myers Squibb has appointed Toys “R” Us chairman and CEO Jerry Storch to its board of directors, the drug maker said.
Storch will serve as a member of Bristol's audit committee and the compensation and management development committee.
“We are thrilled to have a person of Jerry’s caliber, an industry leader with an excellent track record of success in branding and positioning a global franchise for growth, on our board of directors,” Bristol CEO Lamberto Andreotti said.