- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Journal sheds light on NACDS Foundation’s research … and vision
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- Game on: Early gamification adopters score big
RIVER EDGE, N.J. — A new strength and conditioning program designed specifically for cheerleaders and dancers has made its way to DVD.
Train2Cheer offers a workout that is designed to increase cardio and muscular endurance, resulting in stronger cheer and dance performances. Train2Cheer is set to high-energy music and is hosted by its creator, Stacey DelPreore.
Train2Cheer, which includes a 60-minute workout video and bonus CD soundtrack, retails for $19.99.