- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- More progress needed in health information technology
MELROSE PARK, Ill. Alberto-Culver’s TRESemme brand has announced the launch of several new products for 2008.
TRESemme is extending its Flawless Curls line with three new curl styling items.
- Curl Reactivation Styling Mist, which rejuvenates and springs drooping curls back to life.
- Curl Hydration Lotion Creme, a moisturizing, leave-in creme that hydrates hair and prepares it for curling.
- Curl Definition Jelly, a lightweight, pliable jelly that both adds shine and creates strong curl definition.
In addition to these styling items, a Curl Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner will be added to the line in 32-ounce sizes. All five items will start shipping in January, with a television campaign to begin in March.
In 2007, TRESemme launched its Thermal Creations Styling line. Based on the fact that 74 percent of women use a blower dryer, and 22 percent of women use a flat iron regularly, TRESemme stated that it is adding to the line Thermal Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner for heat damaged hair. These items are 25 ounces, but will have the same height profile and pricing as the 32-ounce shampoos and conditioners. Items will ship in January, with a television campaign beginning April.
Targeting Hispanic consumers, the brand will ship in January its Proteccion Caida Shampoo and Conditioner. Proteccion Caida is fortified with multivitamins and protein to make hair 80 percent stronger after one use, with seven times less hair loss, according to the company.