- DIY products boast professional results
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
- Kline: Professional aesthetic products on rise, eyeing DIY market
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
DUBLIN, Calif. — Tria Beauty has announced a new partnership with beauty retailer Sephora.
Sephora is previewing the newest innovation of the Tria Hair Removal Laser for acne and the company's line of topical skin care products on Sephora.com. The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X and SmoothStart Calming Gel will launch in select U.S. stores.
The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X and the Skin Perfecting Blue Light use the same technology for in-office treatments to deliver professional results in the privacy and comfort of home, at a fraction of the cost, the manufacturer stated.
The SmoothStart Calming Gel, which keeps skin cool and comfortable and helps speed treatment with the Tria Laser 4X; the Skin Perfecting Foam Cleanser, which exfoliates and unclogs pores while removing makeup, oil and other impurities; and the Skin Perfecting Serum, which reduces discoloration, calms inflammation and unclogs and minimizes the appearance of pores, will be available at Sephora.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.