- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
TAUNTON, Mass. Tribe Mediterranean Foods is getting recognition for its all-natural hummus.
Editors at Cooking Light magazine named Tribe's hummus the grand prize winner for its nutritional benefits and taste. Tribe features a full line of all-natural hummus, including a combination of 14 delicious flavors and four organic varieties. Tribe Origins, the new all-natural, smooth and creamy style hummus, is available in four unique flavors: classic, spicy red pepper, tomato and veggie, and zesty spice and garlic.
"At Tribe, we believe that healthy, nutritious food can and should also be delicious," said Carlos Canals, president of Tribe Mediterranean Foods. "To receive recognition from a well-respected and trusted publication, such as Cooking Light, is a great validator in what we're passionate about -- you don't have to sacrifice great flavor when you're eating healthy."
Tribe hummus is available at major grocers nationwide, as well as at most natural food stores.