- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
TAUNTON, Mass. — Tribe Mediterranean Foods is launching four new flavors to its hummus line, the company said.
The new hummus flavors include Cilantro Chimichurri, which includes cilantro and spices and is inspired by South American cuisine; Olive Tapenade, with chopped Mediterranean olives and herbs; Savory Mushroom, described as "earthy and flavorful with a rich assortment of spices"; and Mediterranean Style, with olive oil and paprika.
"Tribe fans continue to seek hummus that ranges from traditional to a bit more daring," Tribe Mediterranean Foods president and "chief tribal officer" Carlos Canals said. "Our new culinary-inspired flavors address this demand by bringing in exotic spices and herbs from across the globe while also maintaining our commitment to serving hummus the way it was meant to be crafted — with nothing artificial."