- Giant-Carlisle marks 90th anniversary
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Trigg Laboratories announces new look for line of personal lubricants
VALENCIA, Calif. — Trigg Laboratories on Thursday announced they will help Sonny and Sharie Knight, owners of the Hillbilly Hot Dogs restaurant in West Virginia, celebrate 13 years of wedlock on Dec. 12.
Featuring their brand Wet Personal Lubricants, Trigg Laboratories competed with many other candidates to host the 30th vow renewal for the couple. "Trigg Laboratories is so excited to host Sonny and Sharie as they renew their vow to love each other," stated Jennifer Martsolf, VP marketing at Trigg Laboratories.
In addition to providing a specially appointed chapel for the ceremony, Trigg Laboratories will supply the couple with a full celebration at the company's Valencia headquarters.
Sonny and Sharie Knight married and launched their restaurant, Hillbilly Hot Dogs, in 1999. The operation has two locations in West Virginia, was featured on Guy Fieri's popular show "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" and is home to the infamous "Homewrecker," a 15-in. all-beef hot dog covered with sautéed peppers and onions, jalapenos, habanero sauce, nacho cheese, Sharie's homemade chili sauce, mustard, coleslaw, lettuce, tomatoes and shredded cheese.