- Holiday Wheat Thins to hit store shelves nationwide
- Nabisco expands Brown Rice Triscuit line
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Maker of Clif energy bars expands portfolio with Zbar protein bar for kids
EAST HANOVER, N.J. — First came the Double Stuf; now Nabisco is bringing "milk's favorite cookie" to a whole new level.
The latest Oreo innovation, called the Oreo Triple Double, is a sandwich cookie that features three pieces of chocolate wafers that are separated by chocolate and vanilla cream. Oreo Triple Double cookies are hitting store shelves this summer, the company confirmed.
The news follows the recent announcement from Nabisco that its Chips Ahoy! brand was rolling out fudge-filled chocolate cookies.