- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Vitals predicts consumer healthcare trends for 2014
- SodaStream announces new SodaStream Caps
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
PRINCETON, N.J. — Trojan is expanding its Vibrations line of products with two new personal massager devices.
Trojan Vibrating Tri∙Phoria and Trojan Vibrating Pulse will be sold at retailers nationwide, including drug stores, mass merchandisers and online.
For more information on Trojan Vibrations products, visit TrojanVibrations.com.