- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- SodaStream announces new SodaStream Caps
- BD launches needle aimed at diabetics
- Most pharmacies can take e-prescriptions as e-prescribers jump nearly eightfold, study finds
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
PRINCETON, N.J. — Trojan is expanding its Vibrations line of products with two new personal massager devices.
Trojan Vibrating Tri∙Phoria and Trojan Vibrating Pulse will be sold at retailers nationwide, including drug stores, mass merchandisers and online.
For more information on Trojan Vibrations products, visit TrojanVibrations.com.