- Former Revlon CEO appointed CEO of Scientific Games
- Condom Depot: Okamoto's Crown named 'World's Best Condom' for 13 years running
- New FDA regulations bring lubricant introductions
- Trojan samples new lubricants in condom boxes, drives up sales
- Auxilium, Vivus in deal worth up to $300 million for erectile dysfunction drug
PRINCETON, N.J. Condom producer Trojan is launching a new line of vibrators, the company said Tuesday.
Trojan announced the introduction of Trojan Vibrations, which it described as powerful but with soft textures. The first, Vibrating Tri-Phoria, will become available in retail pharmacies and mass merchandisers in 2011.
“We’ve built a better vibrator for women and men to enjoy,” Trojan VP marketing Jim Daniels said. “We did our homework, and we listened to our consumers. We know that women and men want trusted and reliable pleasure products, and our world-class [research and development] team responded with a pioneering line of vibrators that will keep up the pleasure quotient during sex, and add some adventure and fun to America’s bedrooms.”