- Trojan to unveil new products at Consumer Electronic Show
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
PRINCETON, N.J. — Church & Dwight on Tuesday morning unveiled its latest personal massager — Trojan Vibrating Twister — at the Consumer Electronics Show. Also showcased at the electronics show was Trojan BareSkin, the thinnest condom in brand history, Trojan Vibrating Pulse personal massager and Trojan Ecstasy Fire & Ice condoms with personal lubricants on both the interior and exterior of the condom.
"These products are among the most well-researched, innovative sexual health products in the world," stated Jim Daniels, VP marketing for Trojan brand condoms and vibrating products. "What better place than CES to demonstrate the technological achievements of our talented engineers and showcase our role in taking pleasure to an entirely new level?"
Trojan Vibrating Twister joins the Trojan Vibrations pleasure line and features multiple customized settings at a suggested retail price of $59.99. The Vibrating Pulse is being offered for $24.99 online at TrojanVibrations.com. Vibrating Pulse will be available at retail later in the year.
The BareSkin condoms are 40% thinner than standard Trojan condoms, the company stated. Both BareSkin and Ecstasy Fire & Ice are sold for an average SRP of $9.99.