- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
PRINCETON, N.J. — Church & Dwight on Thursday evening kicked off a guerrilla marketing campaign along the streets of New York in promotion of its Trojan Vibrations brand. C&D has branded a Trojan Vibrations truck that will make stops at popular nightlife hubs in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
"Between the overwhelmingly positive feedback on our vibration innovations and recent studies, we know that people are using [personal massagers] more than ever," said Bruce Weiss, VP marketing for Trojan sexual health products. "We're hoping to use the Trojan Vibrations Tour as a 'vehicle' to further encourage an open dialogue about [massagers], especially now that they are readily available on drug store shelves and at mass retailers across the nation."
The truck also will offer the first access to the new Trojan Twister Intimate Massager.
On July 28 and 29, the Trojan Truck hit hot spots across New York with samples and giveaways at every stop. In addition, each night, sexual health educator and author, Logan Levkoff will conduct "truck-side" interviews with prominent sexual health and relationship personalities for a webcast featured on TrojanVibrations.com and Facebook.com/TrojanVibrations.