- Reports: Target making clinic push in Chicago
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens' Shannon Curtin shares insights during latest Mack Elevation Forum
- SymphonyIRI Group rebrands as IRi, commits to supporting CPG growth around the globe
CHICAGO — Tropicana is rolling out a new product for kids.
Tropicana's Tropolis, a smooth blend of real squeezable fruit that's packed with nutrition and offers 100% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C, is designed to assure kids are consuming enough fruits.
Tropolis will roll out in select markets late next month.
“Moms have fond memories of Tropicana from their own childhoods, and our hope is that this new nutritious snack will give them yet another way to give their children fruit goodness,” said Memo Maquivar, Tropicana VP marketing. “For kids, we want Tropicana Tropolis to be all about making fruit fun and being drawn into ‘a world of good.’”