- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
NEW YORK — Fragrance development company Tru Fragrance has inked a new partnership with author, TV host, designer and eco-friendly lifestyle expert Danny Seo to develop and bring to market a line of beauty products.
The line will include new concepts in fragrance and skincare, driven by partnerships with perfumers and global fragrance powerhouse, Firmenich.
“At Tru Fragrance, we pride ourselves on providing industry innovation through new and unique products for our customers,” stated Monte Henige, CEO of Tru Fragrance. “Danny’s background in the beauty space combined with his passion for the world around us made this partnership a perfect fit as we look to consistently deliver something new to consumers and meet the growing demand for unique and efficacious beauty products.”
The line of beauty products will range from fragrances to skin care products and is expected to be on store shelves in fall of 2013.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.