- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
CHICAGO — Entrepreneur and TV personality Bill Rancic joined the Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment team to celebrate the launch of the brand in Walgreens stores across the country, Mission Pharmacal announced Monday. Mission Pharmacal hosted the party to introduce the popular diaper rash ointment to Chicago moms and dads.
"As a mother of twins, and a user of Dr. Smith's, I am excited to share my personal experience about our diaper ointment with other moms and dads," stated Natalie Sirjuesingh, SVP marketing for Mission Pharmacal. "We want to spread the message that Dr. Smith's is a quality product that offers moms a soothing, gentle cream that can be applied to even the most irritated baby bottoms, with an ability to help eliminate the most stubborn diaper rashes."
In addition to Walgreens stores and Walgreens.com, Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment is available at Walmart, Kroger, Albertson's, H-E-B, Publix, Harris Teeter, Ingles and Schnucks, Mission Pharmacal reported. The ointment can also be purchased online through Amazon.com and Drugstore.com.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.