- SuperNutrition launches Facebook contest
- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- Study: Top five social media trends for retail
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
DENVER — Udi's Gluten Free Foods has launched a new website that features an informative gluten-free toolkit, enhanced "recipe" section and Facebook integration.
Udisglutenfree.com has the goal of providing important information and open new opportunities for Udi's to connect with new gluten-free consumers and devoted fans.
"We're thrilled to launch a website that represents the gluten-free community," Udi's Gluten Free Foods VP marketing Denise Sirovatka said. "The site is a destination for consumers to share, embrace and enjoy the gluten-free lifestyle."