- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- Red Diamond launches tea innovation with Sam's Club
- Walgreens signs new distribution agreement with True Drinks
- Anheuser-Busch announces return of Budweiser's Project 12
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
ST. LOUIS — Anheuser-Busch's Michelob Ultra brand has launched a new iced tea and lemonade-flavored alcohol beverage that's inspired by the golf course.
New Ultra 19th Hole light tea and lemonade is a lighter alternative to traditional flavored malt beverages, the company said.
"Over the years, blended tea and lemonade drinks have grown from a golf course specialty to a summertime staple, and Ultra 19th Hole takes the popular concept to the next level," Michelob Ultra VP premium lights Ryan Moore said. "We've seen a growing demand for lighter, sweeter beverages, and we believe ULTRA 19th Hole offers the right combination of refreshment and flavor. And just like the classic, it's also great over ice."
Ultra 19th Hole is available in single-serve and four-packs of 16-oz. cans.