- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Dove marks 10th year of 'Campaign for Real Beauty' with short film
- Dove Men+Care introduces Expert Shave range
- Dove Hair launches new collections with pop-up salon at Park City, Utah film festival
- 'Nashville' actress, Pond's team up to launch new BB+ Cream
LONDON Unilever, whose brands include Axe and Dove, has appointed Laura Klauberg as vice president of global media.
Klauberg, who currently serves as vice president of media Americas, will assume her new role on Sept. 30. She will report to Simon Rothon, senior vice president of marketing services.
Klauberg’s career in brand marketing within the Chesebrough Ponds and Unilever organization spans the last 26 years. Before her appointment as vice president of media Americas two years ago, she had been senior vice president of marketing for Unilever’s prestige personal care business, including the Calvin Klein brand.