- Geodeo Natural Deodorant Plus Detox Complex now available at Big Y
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Ahold appoints Unilever executive as HR chief
- Gillette Clear Gel Deodorant celebrates NFL Season kickoff with 'Training Tracks' music video
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Unilever’s Degree Men is aiming to revolutionize its Adrenaline Series of antiperspirant/deodorant by adding movement-activated antiperspirant technology for men.
The Degree Men Adrenaline Series now features exclusive Motionsense technology, which is triggered by even the most sudden and slightest of body movements releasing extra protection throughout the day to fight sweat and odor before they start.
This breakthrough technology contains motion-activated micro-capsules that sit on the surface of the skin — on first movement, the technology activates, causing the capsules to break and release bursts of freshness to stay ahead of sweat and odor.
Starting in March, the Degree Men Adrenaline Series antiperspirant/deodorants will include new Motionsense technology. The Degree Men Adrenaline Series now with Motionsense comes in the following scents:
Degree Men Extreme;
Degree Men Everest;
Degree Men Sport Defense;
Degree Men Adventure; and
Degree Men V12.
It has a suggested retail price of $4.29.