- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- Pairing influenza and pneumococcal vaccination shots for children raises risk of fever
LUBBOCK, Texas All 43 of United Supermarkets’ pharmacies will offer flu vaccinations and tips to avoid the virus, the company said.
Vaccinations will be offered at United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos United stores starting Sept. 1. Many locations will also carry MedImmune’s FluMist nasal vaccine, and all the stores will accept Medicare.
The shots and FluMist will cover seasonal and H1N1 strains.