- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- CDC: Retail settings become popular alternative for flu shots
- CDC looks to reach at-risk groups during National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
LUBBOCK, Texas All 43 of United Supermarkets’ pharmacies will offer flu vaccinations and tips to avoid the virus, the company said.
Vaccinations will be offered at United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos United stores starting Sept. 1. Many locations will also carry MedImmune’s FluMist nasal vaccine, and all the stores will accept Medicare.
The shots and FluMist will cover seasonal and H1N1 strains.