- Survey: Chocolate is top choice for Halloween candy
- Target collaborates with 'Project Runway' designer on Halloween wigs
- Duane Reade launches 'Boo-tiful legs' Halloween contest to promote hosiery line
- SuperNutrition launches Facebook contest
- Search engines, social media key to unlocking opportunity for beauty brands
MINNEAPOLIS — Target is encouraging consumers having a tough time selecting a Halloween costume this year to let their friends decide.
The retailer has launched a Facebook application through which Facebook fans can create a poll via "Ask Your Friends: Halloween Edition." The app allows users to select up to four costumes to be voted on. Selections can be made for men, women, kids, infant and toddler, as well as pets.
All of the costumes featured on the app are available at Target.