- Upsher-Smith launches new Nexa vitamin
- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Upsher-Smith launches prenatal vitamin to relieve morning sickness
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. — Drug maker Upsher-Smith Labs has introduced a new product to its prenatal vitamin line, the company said Tuesday.
The drug maker announced the launch of Nexa Plus capsules, a once-daily, prescription vitamin that contains 350 mg of life's DHA, a plant-based and fish-free omega-3 fatty acid; 1.25 mg of folic acid; and 250 mcg of the B vitamin biotin.
Other nutrients include vitamins C, D3, E, B6, folic acid, calcium, iron and the stool softener decussate calcium. The Nexa product line also includes Nexa Select capsules, PreNexa capsules and B-Nexa tablets.