- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- Mass. lawmakers pass healthcare bill that expands use of limited-service clinics
- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Take Care Health Systems teams up with Ochsner Health System
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. — Drug maker Upsher-Smith Labs will unveil updates to its educational website for healthcare providers who specialize in epilepsy at the American Academy of Neurology's annual meeting in New Orleans, the company said.
The website, Epilog.us, has been expanded to include question-and-answer videos and other content from healthcare professionals and academics, the company said. The AAN meeting ends Thursday.
"Co-morbidities create some of the most challenging issues for people with epilepsy and their families," Upsher-Smith COO Tom Burke said. "Upsher-Smith is pleased to add the latest thinking on this important patient management issue to Epilog.us, our educational website for healthcare professionals in the epilepsy community."