- ACA stands: Supreme Court rules law is a tax
- Pharmacy crime: Pushing back against rising wave
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
MAPLE GROVE, Minn. — A healthcare products distribution trade group has given drug maker Upsher-Smith Labs one of its top awards, Upsher-Smith said.
The drug maker announced it was a recipient of the Healthcare Distribution Management Association's Distribution Industry Award for Notable Achievements in Healthcare, or DIANA, in the category of "Best Overall Branded Pharmaceutical Product Manufacturer with Sales to Healthcare Distributers of Less than $300 Million."
"We would like to thank the HDMA members for selecting us for this DIANA Award because it is powerful acknowledgement of our commitment to the people who rely on us and our products," Upsher-Smith COO Tom Burke said. "We have talented and dedicated employees who are passionate about serving the needs of our supply chain partners."
The company was also recognized as the First Merit Finalist for the "Best Overall Consumer Product Manufacturer with Sales to Healthcare Distributers of More Than $10 Million."
The DIANA Awards were presented at the HDMA's 2013 Business and Leadership Conference in Orlando, Fla., on Monday.