- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
PHOENIX — A Washington-based healthcare accrediting organization has given its nod to Avella Specialty Pharmacy, Avella said Thursday.
The specialty pharmacy company said it had received Specialty Pharmacy and Mail Service Pharmacy accreditations from URAC.
"At Avella, patient safety is our top priority," Avella CEO John Musil said. "We're pleased to obtain external validation from such a prestigious organization and are proud to be recognized for our commitment to quality and service."