- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
MIAMI — A dietary supplement that is designed to alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate has arrived at GNC.
Urinozinc prostate formula now is available at all corporate-owned GNC Live Well stores and at select GNC franchise stores, the company said. Product ingredients for Urinozinc include saw palmetto extract, pumpkin seed, zinc, pygeum africanum, lycopene, magnesium, selenium, folic acid and vitamins B6, B12 and E.
Urinozinc currently is available for purchase at such retail locations as Bi-Lo, Duane Reade, H-E-B, Publix, Rite Aid, Walgreens and Walmart.