- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Walmart to refocus on U.S. unit as sales decline
- Hebron USA launches Brazilian probiotic into U.S. market
- Most U.S. voters believe an expanded role for nurse practitioners will boost quality of health care
- Walgreens opens comprehensive worksite health center at BMW Manufacturing's U.S. campus
BRENTWOOD, N.Y. — U.S. Nonwovens is looking to market its Dual Pod technology for consumer packaged goods companies that operate or are looking to operate in the cleaning/laundry category.
The company said it is in "high-level discussions" with global CPG companies in efforts to license and/or sell USN's newly granted patents. Procter & Gamble is the is the only other company aside from USN to market such technology, particularly in its Tide and Cascade brands, the company noted.
"Dual Pods are highly effective, user friendly and convenient," USN COO Rody Mehdizadeh said. "Global CPG powerhouses must innovate convenience at a value now, in efforts to curb the down trend."