- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
CLEARWATER, Fla. — ISM International has announced that, following initial negotiations with several large retails chains, it has secured a distribution deal with a well-known U.S. retail chain for its line of organic green cosmetic MyGirl products.
Details of the arrangements are not yet available for publication, the company stated.
The distribution agreement will introduce MyGirl organic, nontoxic, nonflammable and no-offensive-odor nail polish remover to retail chains in the United States and Canada.