- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Retail pharmacy emerging as healthcare necessity
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Loose ends should be tied to make e-prescribing a reality
- Health IT vital to medication therapy, NACDS tells congressional panel
DEXTER, Mo. — USA Drug will be combining Overturf DME Pharmacy and David’s Pharmacy under one banner as the company broke ground here on a new store, according to a Daily Statesman report published Sunday.
According to the report, the 15,000-sq.-ft. USA Drug pharmacy is expected to be up and running by Dec. 1. Both pharmacies will continue operations until the USA Drug is complete.
Pharmacists from both pharmacies will continue to wok at the new drug store to maintain continuity for the patients, USA Drug VP real estate Gain Robinson told The Daily Statesman.