- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- Helping independents compete in specialty pharmacy, Cardinal Health launches new suite of services at RBC 2013
DEXTER, Mo. — USA Drug will be combining Overturf DME Pharmacy and David’s Pharmacy under one banner as the company broke ground here on a new store, according to a Daily Statesman report published Sunday.
According to the report, the 15,000-sq.-ft. USA Drug pharmacy is expected to be up and running by Dec. 1. Both pharmacies will continue operations until the USA Drug is complete.
Pharmacists from both pharmacies will continue to wok at the new drug store to maintain continuity for the patients, USA Drug VP real estate Gain Robinson told The Daily Statesman.