- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
DEXTER, Mo. — USA Drug will be combining Overturf DME Pharmacy and David’s Pharmacy under one banner as the company broke ground here on a new store, according to a Daily Statesman report published Sunday.
According to the report, the 15,000-sq.-ft. USA Drug pharmacy is expected to be up and running by Dec. 1. Both pharmacies will continue operations until the USA Drug is complete.
Pharmacists from both pharmacies will continue to wok at the new drug store to maintain continuity for the patients, USA Drug VP real estate Gain Robinson told The Daily Statesman.