- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NCPA: Community pharmacy has historically helped patients as they transition to new health plans
Among users of retailer apps, 77% report they are likely to increase their frequency of use or use new features, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Cost-saving seekers will continue to fuel future app usage (67%); however, significant interest in less commonly used tools today — such as live expert chatting (30%), bar code scanning (55%) and prescription regimen management (46%) — are expected to contribute to growth in app use.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.