- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Loblaw drops plans for Nutshell health store pilot
- Canada's Competition Bureau approves Loblaw's acquisition of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Shoppers Drug Mart, Beyond the Rack offering Shoppers Optimum members new online experience
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario The merger between Valeant Pharmaceuticals International and Biovail is complete, the two companies said Tuesday.
Shareholders of both companies have approved the merger, worth more than $3 billion, originally announced in June.
The combined company will take Valeant’s name.