- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- FDA approves Novartis drug for high blood pressure treatment
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — Valeant Consumer Products recently announced that its line of Ocean Saline Nasal Sprays has been the most recommended by pharmacists for 15 years running.
Ocean offers nonmedicated relief from dry and irritated nasal passages due to allergies, colds, flu, sinusitis and rhinitis. The nasal spray is gentle enough for infants and has three delivery options — standing the bottle upright delivers a spray; horizontally, a stream; and upside-down, a drop.
The company's Ocean Complete Sinus Rinse provides pre-mixed, easy-to-use two-in-one nasal saline therapy: a special nozzle for nasal sinus irrigation and a saline mist applicator for nasal moisturizing. It is also sterile and preservative-free.