- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Perrigo recalls APAP infant suspension liquid due to the possibility of missing dose markings on the dosing syringe
DANIA BEACH, Fla. — Vapor Corp., a U.S.-based electronic cigarette company, will unveil a store-in-store "authorized dealer" retail concept at the Tobacco Plus Convenience Expo in Las Vegas, which is set to take place with the Las Vegas Convention Center from Jan. 29 to Jan. 30, 2014.
The store-in-store concept is designed to support retail sales of VaporX's line of vaporizers and accessories. Vapor Corp. earlier this year unveiled patent-pending fingerprint technology to enhance parental controls and improve theft protection of its line.
"The knowledge gained from years of maintaining a diverse national retail presence has pointed towards the real need for a branded 'authorized dealer' concept where consumers can shop the full line of VaporX vaporizers and accessories," Vapor Corp. CEO Kevin Frija said. "Our goal is to bring the authorized dealer store-in-store concept, pop-up vapor lounge experience to retailers everywhere. The design of the kiosk will greatly enhance the visibility of the VaporX brand with consumers, who in turn will gain broader access to a variety of disposable and rechargeable vaporizers and accessories."
In addition to the full line of VaporX products and new model, Vapor Corp. also will showcase its line of disposable and rechargeable electronic cigarettes from its flagship brand, Krave.