- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Category attracts traditional smokers
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- E-Nicotine Technology to move forward with product launch
HALLANDALE, Fla. — Vapor recently expanded its e-cigarette offerings across its Krave brand.
The company has constructed a complete retail-rack-ready, rechargeable e-cigarette program for its vendors of Krave1000 and Krave1001. The e-cigarettes are available in four versions featuring a high/low nicotine level option and tobacco and menthol flavors, along with starter kits and charger accessories.
The company's Krave300 brand expands its flavor profile beyond tobacco and menthol with a Fruits Collection — which includes apple, blueberry, grape, peach and strawberry flavors — and a Sweets Collection — cappuccino, chocolate, red wine, spiced rum and vanilla. Vapor also is introducing Krave300 Bold, which features a 2.4% nicotine by volume strength.
The Krave300 lines are merchandised as part of a 10-unit, point-of-purchase display.