- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
- Carex launches bathroom safety mat featuring foot scrubbers and pumice stone
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- Coalition of health groups charge states with not properly funding smoking-cessation programs
- Rally Labs launches Blowfish for Hangovers
FAIRFIELD, N.J. — Venture Products earlier this week announced a new line of yoga and fitness accessories under its Shock Athletic brand name. These products complement Venture’s existing lineup of yoga mats.
Available in various fashionable colors, the new fitness accessories lineup — being launched at select Sears and Kmart locations nationwide — includes yoga blocks, straps, mat carriers, nonslip socks, towel mats, stability balls, exercise bands and toning tubes.
"Yoga accessories are essential additions for any level of yoga workout,” stated Venture Products partner Steve Fischer. “Each item — from the blocks to the straps — works as an aid to help produce more precise yoga poses and, in turn, a safer workout.”
The entire Shock Athletic line is infused during the manufacturing process with Microban antimicrobial zinc technology, which inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew, and is effective for the life of the product. Microban is a registered trademark of Microban Products Company.