- Kiss My Face gears up for summer with latest sun care products
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Coppertone unveils sunscreen innovations
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
NEW YORK — French beauty brand Vichy will launch in April its new Capital Soleil SPF 30 luxurious protective oil.
The body oil, to be applied to the body 15 minutes before sun exposure, offers high broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with a sun-kissed glow upon application.
The formula is infused with a cocktail of natural white grapeseed oil and vitamin E to help protect skin from skin-aging free radicals. The oil has a waterless base and a patented gelling polymer that, according to the manufacturer, can help prevent moisture loss without preservatives, safeguarding the skin from allergic reactions and irritation.
The new Capital Soleil SPF 30 luxurious protective oil is priced at $28.50 and launches in April at select CVS/pharmacy, Duane Reade and Walgreens stores.