- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
NEW YORK — Slated to hit the U.S. retail market in April is the new Neovadiol range from Vichy Laboratoires, a leading pharmacy skin care line for the signs of hormonal aging in Europe and Canada.
The new Neovadiol Gf Lip & Eye Contours and Neovadiol Lumiere BB Cream complete the range, which already includes day and night creams. The Neovadiol range was developed in consultation with experts like dermatologists, obstetricians, gynecologists and psychologists.
Women over the age of 50 represent 43% of the adult population in the United States and 75% of the nation’s wealth, the company stated. However, skin care lines that target this consumer represent less than 10% of the overall skin care market.
The Neovadiol range now includes Neovadiol Gf Day and Night Cream ($55) and the new Neovadiol Gf Eyes & Lips Contours ($47) and the new Neovadiol Lumiere BB Cream ($42).
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.