- P&G kicks off NFL Facebook contest
- Consumers' cough-cold agenda influenced by retailers, suppliers
- More fans of P&G's Vicks said Manning possessed that 'no sick days' spirit over Brady
- Gillette launches 'The Best a Fan Can Get Sweepstakes' for NFL fans
- New England Patriots' offensive line receives Prilosec OTC-sponsored award
CINCINNATI — Procter & Gamble brands Vicks DayQuil and Vicks NyQuil last week kicked off its “Search for the Most Dedicated NFL Fan” — a new Facebook contest featuring two tickets to Super Bowl XLV as the top prize.
P&G has partnered with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees to help get the word out about the contest.
Fans who visit Facebook.com/NyQuil will choose the finalist they feel is most deserving of the two Super Bowl tickets and embodies the spirit of the most dedicated fan among 32 fan finalists, one from each NFL team.
The grand-prize winner of “Vicks NyQuil/DayQuil Search for the Most Dedicated NFL Fan” contest will be announced on Jan. 13.
Vicks is a sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLV.