- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
SAN DIEGO Victory Pharma has finished acquiring virtually all the assets of MiddleBrook Pharmaceuticals, Victory said Tuesday.
Victory’s acquisition adds MiddleBrook’s Moxatag (amoxicillin) and Keflex (cephalexin) antibiotics and Pulsys drug-delivery technology to its existing portfolio, including the arthritis drug Naprelan (naproxen).
“This acquisition reflects our strategy of leveraging our existing commercial infrastructure to expand our portfolio of marketed products,” Victory president and CEO Matt Heck said. “The addition of these products balances our portfolio nicely, as Naprelan’s highest period of utilization is in the spring and summer, while Moxatag’s utilization peaks during the flu season.”