- Oral-B introduces new rechargeable power toothbrush to U.S. market
- New Gum Star Wars toothbrushes aim to help children establish healthy dental habits
- Dr. Fresh's FireFly toothbrushes earn ADA seal
- Colgate sees strong Q3 growth as toothpaste, manual toothbrush market shares rise
- Consumables/General Merchandise Hot Products
ELMSFORD, N.Y. VIOlight has expanded its oral care portfolio with the Dental Spa toothbrush sanitizer.
The compact device uses sonic and UV germicidal technology to clean and sanitize oral care products. Using the same UV germicidal technology found in its VIOlight toothbrush sanitizer, the Dental Spa can do the same for whitening trays, mouthguards, retainers, invisible braces and dentures.
The battery-operated Dental Spa, which has a suggested price of $59.95, features a five-minute cleaning and sanitizing cycle with auto shut-off. It uses plain water with the sonic cleaning feature and no powders or chemicals are needed.
There is also an inner perforated lift-out tray to accommodate smaller items.