- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
NEW YORK Freeman Beauty Labs has reformulated its Vita-K Professional line to now include Matrixyl 3000, a blend of anti-aging peptides to promote collagen production and help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vita-K Professional combines the benefits of vitamin K with anti-aging peptides Matrixyl 3000 to provide the ultimate in solution-oriented skin care, according to the manufacturer. Clinically tested for results after eight weeks of use, Vita-K Professional formulations address the most common signs of aging: age spots, lack of firmness, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and skin dryness.
The products, which have a suggested retail price of $15 each, will begin rolling out in July.
The collection includes:
- Vita-K Professional acne scars: contains silica to help correct and recover skin layers, aiding in the reduction of the appearance of acne scars;
- Vita-K Professional age spots: contains licorice root extract that gently diminishes age spots and evens out skin tone;
- Vita-K Professional blotchy skin: contains meadowfoam flower that soothes and reduces the appearance of blotchy skin;
- Vita-K Professional spider veins: contains vitamin C to help minimize the appearance of spider veins by aiding circulation and strengthening vein walls; and
- Vita-K Professional dark circles: contains mica that brings more light to shadowy under-eyes, reducing the appearance of dark circles.