- Walgreens ups Sona Chawla to role of president of digital and chief marketing officer
- Survey: Retailers show cautious optimism for holiday shopping season
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Ahold USA marks 120th pickup point, Chicago e-commerce development center
- New Enchanted Life personal care site targets multicultural community
NORTH BERGEN, N.J. — The Vitamin Shoppe announced that Stephen Bontempo has joined the company.
Bontempo, who previously served as SVP e-commerce and catalog for Fanatics Inc./GSI Commerce, has become VP e-commerce for the Vitamin Shoppe. He will report to chief marketing officer Lou Weiss.
"Having someone of Stephen's caliber is another way we continue to strengthen the leadership team," Vitamin Shoppe CEO Tony Truesdale said. "We're pleased to have him join The Vitamin Shoppe family."