- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Lancet review: Vitamin D marker for deteriorating health
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
NORTH BERGEN, N.J. — The Vitamin Shoppe on Thursday announced that June 22 the specialty retailer will host a "Share the Health" Expo.
"At the Vitamin Shoppe we care about our customers' health and wellness goals," stated Doug Henson, SVP retail operations for the Vitamin Shoppe. "By participating in the 'Share the Health Expo' we and our partners from local organizations have an opportunity to make a difference in the health of our local communities."
The Expo is free to attend, and the first 50 participants will receive a free goodie bag with health products from vendors including Doctor's Best, Host Defense Organic Mushrooms and Enzymaic Therapy/Nature's Way.
All Vitamin Shoppe stores will have local health-and-wellness partners at the stores during the day to talk with customers, showcase new products and sample new items. Each store will reflect their local community offering different local partners, the company noted.
Get connected and follow us on LinkedIn for the most in-depth coverage of drug store news. Join the conversation.