- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Derivative of vitamin A helps turn pre-cancer cells back to normal healthy breast cells
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Study: 80% of dietary supplement consumers make purchase decision at shelf
- Study: Vitamin D supplementation may augment chronic hive therapy
HOLBROOK, N.Y. — Vitamin World raised more than $545,000 on behalf of Vitamin Angels during their "Be an Angel" campaign during the 2011 holiday season, the specialty retailer announced Friday.
"We could not have accomplished so much without the generosity of our customers. Their kindness and compassion has been remarkable," Vitamin World SVP Vicki McGuire said.