- Sam's Club's Simply Right brand donates $500K to vitamin program for the needy
- Bayer Healthcare partners with Vitamin Angels on '10 Million Stronger'
- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- Study: Vitamin D supplements important for baby but optimal daily dose in question
- TABS study: Demand for fish oil and vitamin D flattening; vitamin B still strong
HOLBROOK, N.Y. — Vitamin World raised more than $545,000 on behalf of Vitamin Angels during their "Be an Angel" campaign during the 2011 holiday season, the specialty retailer announced Friday.
"We could not have accomplished so much without the generosity of our customers. Their kindness and compassion has been remarkable," Vitamin World SVP Vicki McGuire said.