- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
NEW YORK — Hair loss supplement Viviscal made its name known to watchers of ABC daytime talk show "The View."
During a segment that discussed female hair loss, the hosts of the show spoke with dermatologist Dr. Doris Day. The topic was especially timely as August marks National Hair Loss Awareness Month. "Up to 30 million women suffer from hair loss," Day said. "Up to 50% of women by the age of 50 will complain of hair thinning."
Day also spotlighted her top thinning hair treatments, including Viviscal Extra Strength.
Click here to view the video.