- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Google testing contact lens that works as glucose meter
- Study: Diabetes prevalence has doubled in past 25 years
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
PITTSBURGH — GNC on Monday named Nora Tobin — competitive beach volleyball athlete, National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified professional trainer, yoga instructor and upcoming author — to the specialty retailer's GNC LiveWell team as its newest brand ambassador.
In that capacity, Tobin will bring her knowledge of fitness, diet, nutrition, yoga and sports-specific training to educate athletes and fitness enthusiasts on living a healthy, athletic life — and how GNC products can help enhance and support those goals — through the use of social media, video, appearances and marketing materials.
"At GNC, we are constantly striving to help consumers follow the path to a healthier lifestyle," stated Jeff Hennion, EVP, chief marketing officer and chief e-commerce officer at GNC.