- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Council for Responsible Nutrition, Natural Products Association respond to British Medical Journal meta-analysis
- Study: Hemoglobin A1C may not effectively diagnose kids with diabetes
- Prevention focus shapes dieting
PITTSBURGH — GNC on Monday named Nora Tobin — competitive beach volleyball athlete, National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified professional trainer, yoga instructor and upcoming author — to the specialty retailer's GNC LiveWell team as its newest brand ambassador.
In that capacity, Tobin will bring her knowledge of fitness, diet, nutrition, yoga and sports-specific training to educate athletes and fitness enthusiasts on living a healthy, athletic life — and how GNC products can help enhance and support those goals — through the use of social media, video, appearances and marketing materials.
"At GNC, we are constantly striving to help consumers follow the path to a healthier lifestyle," stated Jeff Hennion, EVP, chief marketing officer and chief e-commerce officer at GNC.